We are all unique and will have a different tolerance to MCT Oil in our digestive system
We recommend adding MCT Oil into smoothies, dressings and coffee trying a small amount first, start with half a tablespoon and work your way up allowing your body to get used to the oil.
The Magic Bullet Coffee is a not dairy power packed coffee.
1 - Brew you favourite coffee just with water, just off the boil
2 - Add 1 to 2 tablespoons Coconut Magic Organic Coconut butter
3 - Add ½ to 1 tablespoon Coconut Magic MCT oil
4 - Blend 20 – 30 seconds until frothy
Coconut oil is a great source of Medium Chain Triglycerides, roughly 62% of its fatty acid content. However, this 62% is made up of 4 different types of Medium Chain Fatty Acids: Caproic acid (C:6) Capric acid (C:8), Caprylic acid (C:10) and Lauric acid (C:12). They are all extremely beneficial for health but for different reasons. Someone looking for fast burning and readily available fuel would typically look for Capric and caprylic acid, which take fewer steps to convert into energy asopposed to other types of fatty acids. Coconut oil is made up of only 6% Capric acid and 9% Caprylic acid, whereas MCT Oil is composed entirely of Capric and Caprylic acid, providing a concentrated version of these two fast acting fatty acids. This is what makes MCT oil the quickest and cleanest source fuel for the brain and body. On the other side, coconut oil is rich in Lauric acid, roughly 50% of its fat content, which is renowned for its powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal properties. It is slower to digest than other MCFAs but has amazing health benefits.
MCT Oil is great for athletes, body builders and active individuals because of its capacity to be quickly converted into clean energy.
- Quick energy: MCTs are absorbed into the bloodstream and directly converted into energy by the liver. Unlike other types of food, MCTs do not require to be stored or used in the body for energy, making it the most efficient natural source of energy.
- Athletic performance: MCT Oil is an elite fuel for athletes because of its quick rate of absorption and energy density. Many athletes experience increased performance from consuming MCTs pre or post workout for sustained energy and muscle recovery.
- Easy to digest: MCT’s do not need bile salts to be broken down before being absorbed into the bloodstream - they are sent directly to the liver and converted into energy, making them easier to digest than long chain fatty acids. The body can therefore utilize the energy more quickly and efficiently. MCT is often a great option for people with digestive issues.
- Ketosis: The body uses two major forms of energy: glucose and ketones. A diet high in healthy fats can support the production of ketones, feeding cells in the entire body, but especially in the brain. Using ketones as a source of energy will help stabilize blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation and enhance cognitive function.
- Weight loss & appetite control: MCT Oil can support weight loss because it is quickly burned and metabolized in the system. It gets absorbed directly from the intestine to the liver and quickly converted into energy, rather than being stored as fat. This increases satiety as less energy intake is required from the body. Many studies have proven that daily consumption of MCT Oil has been effective in promoting body fat loss.
- Immunity: MCT oil has antibacterial and antiviral properties and can be effective in maintaining health and immunity. Healthy fats are essential to support immune function and because of it is easily absorbed in the body, MCT oil can be a great alternative for those who have trouble absorbing fats.
MCT Oil is the optimal fuel for athletes and body builders.
- Take 5-15ml 1-4 times per day to use as a food supplement.
- Mix in coffee for a bulletproof boost
- Add to protein shakes and smoothies
- Add in salad dressings and sauces.
Contains no palm oil, preservatives, colors or additives. Vegan and GMO, gluten, soy and nut free.
Ingredients: 100% Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT's)