As our organic coconut flakes have not been treated at high temperatures, and as no moisture has been removed prior to drying, the flakes retain the natural flavours and crunch of raw coconut meat. Not only do these beautiful snow-flake-like chips look beautiful, they also have a subtle tropical aroma and delicious melt-in-your-mouth texture. As with all Coconut Magic products, you can be sure our raw coconut flakes contains no preservatives, sulfurs, inorganic compounds or artificial sweeteners – just 100% dried coconut! With its versatility and impressive nutritional (especially fibre) profile, our coconut flakes are a kitchen and/or snacking staple.
Coconut meat is associated with a plethora of health benefits and Coconut Magic's coconut flakes, made by simply drying the organic coconut meat, provides all these benefits in a convenient, long-lasting form.
In addition to tasting and smelling amazing, our coconut flakes are:
- A rich source of minerals (copper and manganese) - stimulates collagen production and connective tissue growth
- A rich source of copper - aids in the production of neurotransmitters (enhances information processing in the brain)
- A good source of healthy fats - delay the onset of various neurological disorders
- Full of fibre – controls blood cholesterol, prevents onset of type-2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Rich in iron – used in the production of energy and red blood cells
- Low sodium
Great to use as a garnish for meals and salads, as a trail mix ingredient, or sprinkled over a raw dessert, or ice-cream.
Eat coconut flakes as a snack straight from the packet - perfect for lunch boxes.
Toast them lightly in the oven for extra crunch!
Keep stored in a cool, dry place.
An ounce (approx. 28g) of our organic coconut flakes provide 43% of the recommended daily intake of manganese, and one-quarter daily copper intake. It is also a rich source of fibre and iron.
Certified Organic Raw Coconut Flakes