Choc Chia & Hemp Bowl
By Jenni Madison
This is a highly nutritious breakfast bowl that will give you protein, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals to make it through the day! Vegan & gluten-free and sugar free.
Serves: 2 | Prep: 10min + setting time: 1-2 hrs
- 1/2 cup organic hemp seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbs coconut nectar
- 2 tbs virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- pinch of vanilla seeds (optional)
- pinch of sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 tbs coconut yoghurt per serve
- pistachio nuts, cacao nibs & berries to garnish
What To Do:
- Blend all of the pudding ingredients in the blender, except for the chia seeds, until creamy and smooth.
- Put the liquid from the blender into a container. Add the chia seeds.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- The pudding will set as the chia seeds expand. Serve with your choice of topping.
Author: Jenni Madison
Jenni started Coconut Magic when she returned from living in Thailand in 2011. Whilst abroad, Jenni had discovered the most amazing quality of coconut oil and experienced her own health transformation. Jenni returned with very little other than her coconut oil discovery and a desire to share it with the world. Just a few months after her return coconut oil and a whole new perception of well being started to become 'rediscovered' in the west. People were looking for clean, pure and sustainable, health products. People were eager to learn about health food, raw food and healing with plant based nutrition. Based on this, along side Jenni's passion to share what she had discovered in the East, the company grew fast.
Coconut Magic is committed to bringing you the highest quality coconut products, backed by sustainable, fairly traded production, and well being education.
Find author Jenni Madison on Google+