Coconut Coffee Scrub
By Liz Lemieux
Skin is the body's largest organ. Regular exfoliation of the skin improves circulation and the release of accumulated toxins. The combination of coffee, coconut oil sugar & cinnamon makes this body scrub an excellent one to stimulate blood flow and nourish the skin. Also safe to eat in the shower!
- 1/2 cup ground organic coffee
- 1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1/8 cup organic raw sugar
- 1/8 cup organic rock salt
- 1/4 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbs cinnamon
What to do:
- Dry ground coffee under the sun, making sure there is no moisture left.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until homogeneity. You can choose to add more or less sugar depending on how coarse you want to exfoliant to be.
- Transfer into a glass jar and enjoy!
*Best used within 2-4 weeks.
*To preserve antibacterial & antimicrobial qualities, make sure you keep the lid sealed at all times and limit contact with water.
Author: Liz Lemieux
Liz is originally from Quebec, Canada and grew up leading an active outdoors life. A qualified yoga instructor and a graduate of Mcgill University in Business, Liz is passionate about health, sustainability and social entrepreneurship. Besides yoga, she enjoys surfing, outdoors, cooking, and planning her next travel adventure. Liz manages the marketing and social media at Coconut Magic. You can learn more about Liz at GC Corporate Yoga.