DYI Coffee Coconut Body Scrub Cubes
By Corina Nicolae
These body scrub cubes are the easiest way to give your body a weekly treat. The caffeine in coffee grounds is a good way to make your skin tighter and firmer. The coconut oil, which I consider one of the world’s superpowers, is an excellent moisturizer.
The key ingredients are now very straightforward, but before getting to the actual recipe, these are the reasons why I absolutely adore them:
- Already portioned for single use appliances
- Not perishable (kept in the freezer)
- They smell deliciously well
- Double effect: scrubbing & moisturizing
- Incredibly easy to make
- 1/2 cups of melted organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cups of coffee grounds (as fresh as possible)
What to do:
- Combine the 2 ingredients and divide the mixture into an ice cube tray.
- Freeze them overnight and they are ready to use for your morning shower.
- Recommended use is once or twice every week.
- One cube is the perfect size for a full body scrub. No leftovers, no mess, no waste.
Author: Corina Nicolae
Corina believes that taking care of yourself is the only way you can take care of others. Ever since she realised that, her life became calmer and happier. She write about simple and practical ways you can take care of your body and mind.
She spends most of her time working in Marketing and studying to become a Nutrition Consultant. Bits and pieces in between, she paints, does yoga, and travels the world.