Coconut Butter Cups
By Bronte Rae
A new take on the traditional raw peanut butter cups with the added health benefits and taste of a creamy coconut butter centre!
Makes: 8 cups
What to do:
1. In a bowl combine the coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, sea salt, coconut flower nectar to make the raw chocolate
2. Pour two teaspoons of chocolate into chocolate moulds
3. Place in freezer for 5 minutes until firm
4. Place a dollop of coconut butter into the centre of each cup, you can alternatively use your fingers to mould the coconut butter as it should be reasonably firm to touch.
6. Place back in the freezer for another 10 minutes until solid.
7. Store in a sealed container the fridge or freezer
Author: Bronte Rae
Bronte Rae is a Nutritional Medicine Practitioner with a personal passion for health and wellness. She has been studying for over 4 years and takes private patients as well as contributing as a writer of health and wellness articles. She creates many whole food recipes, with a focus on restoring wellness to her clients lives. Bronte is a self proclaimed yogi and also holds a red belt in a Japanese martial art Bujinkan Ninjitsu. Bronte currently manages marketing and social media at Coconut Magic. You can follow her personal page at www.instagram.com/asapbroccolii/