By Jenni Madison
Eat it straight from the jar or spread over your favourite bread, this chocolate butter is creamy, tasty and full of healthy fats & minerals. It is simply irresistible!
Makes 10-15 small serves or 120ml
Prep: 15min + soaking 2 hours
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1 tbs coconut flower nectar
- 2 tbs virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of pink salt
What To Do:
- In a saucepan over low heat, slowly melt the coconut oil and coconut butter.
- Transfer to a bowl and add all other ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a sealed jar a place into the fridge. The spread will solidify and the oils may separate.
May be stored at room temperature up to 3 weeks, or up to a couple of months in the refrigerator.
Author: Jenni Madison
Jenni started Coconut Magic when she returned from living in Thailand in 2011. Whilst abroad, Jenni had discovered the most amazing quality of coconut oil and experienced her own health transformation. Jenni returned with very little other than her coconut oil discovery and a desire to share it with the world. Just a few months after her return coconut oil and a whole new perception of well being started to become 'rediscovered' in the west. People were looking for clean, pure and sustainable, health products. People were eager to learn about health food, raw food and healing with plant based nutrition. Based on this, along side Jenni's passion to share what she had discovered in the East, the company grew fast.
Coconut Magic is committed to bringing you the highest quality coconut products, backed by sustainable, fairly traded production, and well being education.
Find author Jenni Madison on Google+