Sweet Potato Chips and Avocado Aioli
By Freedom Wellness
Type short/long description
These sweet potato chips and avocado aioli is not only delicious but perfect for a snack or side dish and they are gluten and dairy free
Low GI, Vegan, Nut, Dairy, Gluten & Sugar Free
Makes:1 Chips and Aioli
Level of Difficulty: easy
Time Taken: 45 minutes
- 2 organic sweet potatoes.
- 2 avocados
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 -3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp. paprika
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c
2. Peel sweet potatoes and cut into thin chips.
3. Melt the coconut oil and add ¼ tsp salt and paprika into the coconut oil. Toss potatoes slices to lightly coat
4. Lay out in a single layer on the baking paper and place into the oven for 40min or until crisp. Flip chips at the halfway point to ensure even cooking.
5. Meanwhile add the avocado, garlic, basil leaves, salt and pepper into the blender or food processor and pulse until well combined and smooth.
6. Once the chips are golden brown remove from oven to cool for 10minutes.
Dip in avocado aioli and Enjoy ☺
Author: Freedom Wellness
Shelley & Tina from Freedom Wellness are two girls on a mission to inspire you and bring more wellness into your life. Both Shelley & Tina are Wellness Coaches, Personal Trainers and aspiring nutritionist and naturopath. With their combined knowledge and experience in the health and fitness industry, the sky's the limit for these two girls and their clients.