Raw Blueberry Lavender Cream Slice
By Julia Lette
This beautiful raw slice is a perfect combination of lavender and blueberries, giving it a unique and refreshing floral taste. It is simple to make and really well accompany a good cup of tea!
- 1 ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup organic shredded coconut
- 4 fresh Medjool dates
- 3 tbs organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight and rinsed
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/3 cup organic coconut flower nectar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbs dried food grade lavender flowers
What To Do:
For the crust:
- Place the almonds and shredded coconut into a food processor and process until a fine crumb is formed.
- Add the dates and coconut and process until well combined.
- Press crust firmly into a 22cm square cake tin.
- Place the base into the freezer while you make the filling.
For the filling
- Process all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling onto the crust and tap out air bubbles.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until firm.
When ready to slice, leave at room temperature for 20-30 minutes prior to slicing.
Author: Julia Lette
Julia Lette is a qualified Personal Trainer, Raw Cake Creator, Health & Wellness Coach and Lifestyle Writer. She has been working in the health and fitness industry since 2009 and is the founder and owner of Gaia Wellness. Julia’s true passion lies in helping others become the best version of themselves and she uses this passion to help her clients achieve their health and fitness goals. She is currently studying a Bachelor of Health Sciences in Naturopathy and looks forward to becoming a qualified Naturopath and incorporating herbal medicine into her holistic approach to health and wellness in 2017. Julia can be contacted via or through her website www.gaiawellness.com.au